Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 7 Lecture The Black Box between Drawing Modelling and Representation


The image on the left portraying the dark narrow passageway, with the light coming from the end, reflects the core concept or main theme of my Unreal design, which is the "Path to Enlightenment". For the interior space of my design, I am planning on creating a maze where there will be some obstructions, which signifies the idea that sometimes a lot of our ideas may come to a dead end; however if we keep pursuing, then eventually one of our ideas will become successful (which is signified by the light at the end of the passageway in the image). The confined and compact nature of the space from the images is an essential component that I will try to incorporate in the interior space of my design. I will try to create a stifling atmosphere for the interior space, which will juxtapose with the expansive and well ventilated environment of the exterior space.

No comments:

Post a Comment